• SnowJapan Admin

We are at the moment putting together some statistics and data regarding the site over this last season, and I thought I would share some of the curious stuff I have come up with the last few days. It seems that a fair few people found us by searching the following:

wobbly bits

why does coffee taste bad

cygnus

huge boobs

addiction to cake

how can I get free stuff from snowjapan

back problems

kebabs in london

fiejroweoiwj

massive wonker

confused

(I might leave those off the report!)

• SnowJapan Admin

What you wrote and perhaps more so the manner in which you wrote it certainly came across as a troll post.

My apologies if it was not meant in such a way.

Those are some fairly odd search terms! It's funny imagining what people are actually looking for typing those in and hitting "Search"!

I heard from the guy who handles all my website stuff that someone navigated to it with the search:

"why do Asian girls have stink feet"

Weird. I guess all those words may exist on the site somewhere, but definitely not together in any one sentence!

Okay... I just searched on "addiction to cake" and there were no SJ hits in at least the first 20 pages. People definitely got too much time on their hands! Wait a minute...

Originally Posted By: SJForums
What you wrote and perhaps more so the manner in which you wrote it certainly came across as a troll post.
My apologies if it was not meant in such a way.

you assume too much...relax friend

HTF does "fiejroweoiwj" get a hit on SJ??

Anybody else search their handle names? SJ comes up for most everybody who post a lot on the first page.
  • SnowJapan Admin

I'm very relaxed (especially now that I have finished preparing all these statistics), but thanks for the concern.....

About assuming, I really don't assume too much at all - it's very much not what I do on here. Just go with things based on what actually happens.

friend

Hey, CB - the spelling nazi strikes again!

Quote:
you're like a drug running through my vains,

I wanna shoot you up again

The word is veins (the bits that have blood and other substances, sometimes) flowing through them, as opposed to vain (the act or state of being self impressed).