• SnowJapan Admin

If you turn 'Show User's Avatars?' to ON you will be able to see those pictures.

You currently have it set to OFF, and so you cannot see them.

So is there any 'other' part of our 'nice system' that gives anonymous users more priveleges than yourself?

• SnowJapan Admin

Look, if you are having issues could you please email us with them rather than creating long threads like this on the matter?

I would also still be very interested to hear why you think that anonymous users have more priveleges than yourself.

Thank you.

Originally Posted By: SJForums
Look, if you are having issues could you please email us with them rather than creating long threads like this on the matter?

ummm, do i still have to email you???

man my avatar rocks!!!
  • SnowJapan Admin

Zer0star

If you find it so difficult and/or tiresome to change the setting when you are logged in to ON, I can only suggest that you logout and use the Forums that way.

• SnowJapan Admin

Zer0star

I really do not know what you are trying to do this afternoon with your persistant comments and provocations and then going ahead and posting a very clear advertisement.

Here's the Guidelines for these Forums:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/12/1/Forums_Rules_Guidelines_FAQ.html

If you have not read them I suggest you take a look.

At first, everyone is welcome to post on these Forums.

All we ask is that everyone sticks to the Guidelines.

If for whatever reason you can't accept those Guidelines, then the only thing we can suggest is that you don't post here.

We're not really keen on 'playing games' in public in this kind of way, so please no more comments or comebacks - they will get deleted.

If you have any issues with your account and/or even wish to post an advertisement on our site, the way to contact us is by email.

Thank you.