I just thought I would post some info about some real good accom I got from the Snowjapan website. The hotel/Inn is called Freedom Inn and is located about 500mtr from Hanazono 308 base, which is so convenient each morning being so close and getting first tracks before the crowds hoard in from Hirafu. The inn is owned by a westerner and has local and western staff that are really nice and helpful. The standard of the place is what I would classify as "Boutique Style" without paying boutique prices. The rooms are well sized and they have a restaurant attached which serves a great breakfast and a sensational menu for dinner. Even though it is located 20 minutes from Niseko they have their own van and are more the helpful dropping you off or picking you up whenever required whether it be Niseko or Kutchan. Another luxury is their own hot bath which is wonderful to fall into each day after a long day on the slopes. Basically to sum it up they get my thumbsup and if were to rate it I would give it a 9.5/10 Well done Freedom Inn thanks for the great hospitality.

No Thursday it's not an onsen unfortunately, it's just a real hot bath however there is an onsen a couple of minutes away however it is great to jump into minutes after getting home.

What do u mean by mixed?? Male and Female???

Originally Posted By: Banno

which is so convenient each morning being so close and getting first tracks before the crowds hoard in from Hirafu.

Well if everyone goes there you may have a problem getting those first tracks dance
  • 1 month later...

That sounds pretty good.

The Hanazono base covered quadchair lift appeared to be the only one of all the Annapuri, Village, Hirafu & Hanazono areas to open prior to 8:30am (I think?) - it opened at 8:20am.

Which I found to be really cool, and used a few times including to kick-start the best 2-3 morning hours I have ever skied, one day there.

Sure the transport into Niseko Hirafu proper would be painful for some folks, but if you could deal with that, and the price is fair, that does sound pretty cool.