SnowJapan Community

A friend of mine has given me a bunch of vouchers for the Kurumayama resort in Nagano. It's one of those that you don't hear about too much, but anyone here been? (Already read the reviews and all...) Seems theres a few resorts up there near each other.

I went once mid-season and the snow was great up there. Not a huge place but if you have the tickets, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I hate to say it Charloote but that place is not that good at all - in many respects - there is another one nearby though thats is pretty good but I can't remember the name - Kurumayama is limited in all respects -

I liked Kurumayama, the slopes aren't so long but very wide and fun. It's beautiful view from the top. As you may know, that Chuo area doesn't get too much snow and most days are sunny. If you are ready for manmade hard snow, you can enjoy.

The neaby resort I liked was Echovalley. It's very small but slopes are steeper.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.