Hi all, apologize if this is too late minute, but I am planning to travel with a buddy of mine to Hakuba arriving 4Jan and checking out 7Jan (riding 5,6,7 Jan), then taking the bus/train back to tokyo.

I've emailed a few places in the echoland area / happo area (i understand these are the "best / most central" places to stay, but havent heard much back. we're looking for lodging more on the budget side ~6,000 JPY or so, with ensuite bathroom (2 twin beds).

is this week (4-7Jan) a busy time, or should I have no problem (relatively) booking a place in those areas? I suppose since time is quickly approaching, if worse comes to worst, i can pay more $ for a place to stay.

any recommendations? thanks in advance. Also, we have both never been riding in japan, so figured we would check out Happo One, and Hakuba 47, but we haven't made any decisions yet (obviously planning is very last minute and we haven't given it much thought)

jason, if you look at the blue button at the top it says "resorts". If you click on that you'll find so much info about the various resorts that you'll be busy until February. wink

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And still just the one single post for the OP. Seems they never quite got back around to seeing if there was a response, nor thank anyone for help given - Some people!

doh