Originally Posted By: boardbaka
early mrg calls have me hating life -what about prank calls ?- you know the likes of when Bart calls the Mo's Bar - I can't think of any examples now gone braindead

I got one at 10.30pm from a girl who swore that she had lost her mobile phone and just rang her number and I answered. LOL The fact that I had the same number for the last 10 years helped me realise after a while it was not just a dumb kid who can't dial properly but a prank call. Funny. She seemed about the same age as my son by voice and maturity and told me she was in Year 10. I told her I had a son her age and I was not silly - this number was not her number, haha, joke over. She then said "oh who is your son? What school does he go to?" I said "Jake, and Christ Church. Time for you to go now", she then said "Ohhhh I know him....he goes to my school....
My son goes to a boys school. slap
At that point I said "oh really, wow! You sure sound like a girl, but if you go to a boys school I suppose you must be a boy!" And hung up.

That night I was in the mood for a bit of sillyness and I had a good laugh - but if I had to work in the morning I might be pretty ticked.