So are you after new skis or just lookin?

If you are/were in the market what would you be after?

Im fairly happy with what I'v got but if I was to add to my collection

- some old super cheap twins (or anything really) for urbanish jibbing. There is a new but unused dam not too far from here whth all sorts of concrete and metal jibbing possibilities.

- some race skis to round out the collection.

No im not in the market for skis. Got a new pc and was adding to my fav list when I came across ski canadas ski specs page.

If I was to add to my collection i would buy the sugar daddys, fisher big stixs 106, kahunas k2 or the gotamas.... maybe the mothership.

My lbfs are the perfect mix for resort and bcbut they are not a surf ski exactly.

dude you should have gotten a mac bc imovie is supa easy to use! oh well. make sure you got about 20 gb free when you do start editing- i needed to buy an external hard drive for it last year.

have a look on kaaza for Pinnacle Videostudio 6 or similar. If you cant find it PM me. I havent got around to using it though as I don't have a video camera yet. my friend informs me its pretty complicated and has a rather large manual. I jsut used movie maker that came with windows which is simple and easy but fairly limited. There is a part 2 out you can get free from microsoft.com

man Im all thumbs up for Nekobis vid editing. Ya just gotta see what that girl can do. So good so funny and such good stuff - except when its you with soot all over your face in the konbini at 5am. I didnt want to see that again lol.gif

Fattwins,

If you have a firewire port I recommend getting an external hard drive. I got one for my ibook and it cost around Y15,000 for 80GB or so. Lets me edit video much more and then I can firewire right into the hard drive. Much more easier than using my 20GB on my computer.