Have u hit on anyone? in the lift queue..over curry/rice..purposefully had a collision with them..?

What chatup lines would work on u?

Did you meet the man or woman of yr dreams on the slopes?

Just curious, there are lots of attractive men out there, but I've gazed from afar rather than approaching them. Weird cos if I was in a bar I wouldn't think twice about it.

I find the best way to start a conversation is in the Gondola by reaching down and grabbing some snow off your boots or skis and eating it.

Japanese people are fascinated by this and it's even better when you offer some to them.

Quote:
Originally posted by chaotic:
Have u hit on anyone? in the lift queue..over curry/rice..purposefully had a collision with them..?
What chatup lines would work on u?
Did you meet the man or woman of yr dreams on the slopes?
Just curious, there are lots of attractive men out there, but I've gazed from afar rather than approaching them. Weird cos if I was in a bar I wouldn't think twice about it.
chatup line:
girl: yama, nice skiis wanna...
yama: iine!

...ski? Wot were YOU thinking?

I scored my wife at a resort that we were both working at. I figure that is close enough.

Toque does eat snow off of just about anything. Ive seen peoples eye bludge as he eats it too.

Me I only eat what I know is clean.

Toque actually knows the amount of piss that the body can handle if injested yuk!

Quote:
Originally posted by merryJim:
"Ii tenki desu ne."
or, alternatively, depending on the weather:
"Samui desu ne".
etc

It's a power line. lol.gif
So what's the Japanese equivilent of "Duh!"

GG, you and me gotta hook up then. I mean, just look at the two goofballs Im always with. One likes actin like hes gettin some always shaggin the air and the other couldnt score in a pink house - especially with the helmet bubbles! :p lol.gif

That Lipton Tea "Yellow Snow" campaign from a few seasons back is one of those "only in Japan" classics. Look out for the signs still up around Hakuba 47. Nice copy.