Each to his own Thurs.

I like the bear on a snowboard ornie. So do the family. You can share your excitement over a good gyoza - as can I share mine over my new gift that an internet buddy sent to me just coz she cares... just because you're a grumpy old man with issues with women who are not a size 0 does not mean you have to continue to find reason to be a complete ass in response to every single one of my posts. Quite frankly I am over it. <rant over>

Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
So Mamabear, your avatar predates your possession of the ornament?

Yes.
I found it online (as you might know I am as addicted to Christmas as I am snowboarding...LOL. I just loved it because it is a bear (a Mamabear I like to think) - it snowboards - and it is wearing a Christmas Hat. So it encompasses those magic passions of mine all in one ornament! Right down to the blue snowboard!!!

I tried to order one, but all the websites that sold them would not do international purchases or delivery... thumbsdown...I had a gripe about it on my Christmas website and I actually had 5 of the ladies volunteer to send me one! I would like to end up with another four because then I can give one each to my son's when they leave home for thier Christmas Tree. I have some ornaments from my childhood - and it is really nice when we get them out every year and put them on the tree and recount where we got them from and why... The kids love it as much as I do.

I will send some Australian animal ornaments in return - the girls in the US are crazy for Koala's....and Koala's in Santa Hats they just LOVE.
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
I would like to end up with another four because then I can give one each to my son's when they leave home for thier Christmas Tree.

That's great! thumbsup It nearly brings a tear to the eye (in a manly way, that is)!
Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
I would like to end up with another four because then I can give one each to my son's when they leave home for thier Christmas Tree.

That's great! thumbsup It nearly brings a tear to the eye (in a manly way, that is)!

you poofta