I'm getting waaaay too excited about the upcoming season and in serious need of some Stoke, what are SJers recomendations for Snowboard vids?

I've seen a trailer of Car Danchi 3 and I reckon I'm gonna get that, any others I should look out for?

Here's alist of some of my fav's, both obvious big choices, and some potentially lesser known ones.

DC Mtn Lab 1 and 1.5

Optimistic,

That,

Picture This,

Thanks Brain, by Think Tank productions

From Russia with Gloves,

Warren Miller's Off The Grid (just for the massive cliff drop),

Sandbox,

Flavour Country (essentially sandbox 2,

Time Well Wasted (essentially sandboax 3),

Montreal,

The Right Wrong,

The White Album

Between those one of them should take your fancy. My favourite would have to be Sandbox films's Flavour Country, or Thanks Brain by Think Tank films.

Hope this list helps.

I agree with NIwoooo on the Sandbox movies, Thanks Brain and Optimistic. I've also seen both discs of Its always snowing somewhere (Burton) and its pretty good.

Some of the Mack Dawg Productions flicks are good, as well as Prediculous from isen7 (german prod company). They also have a movie called UberMovie, but I didn't enjoy this one as much because there's a lot of german speaking in it, and I can't understand a word of it.

Others have also recommended the Car Danchi 1,2&3 films for a bit of japanese flavour (available from Amazon.jp), and the Heart Films Vol.3 trailer looks cool.

I think Tubby's referring to 09 vids...

Burton's It's always snowing somewhere has some serious stoke

Ready by absinthe

and you HAVE to get That's it, That's all <-that's the video of the year (but I haven't seen it yet)

oh, and a friend told me that Aethestica was good

and I got Car Danchi 3 already and it will def get you wanting to ride the pow!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Icon is a mixture of ski/board stuff - did anybody make the Icon 6 release parties? Has anybody got it yet? Id like to get it.

Bought it yesterday.

Asahidake section is epic. So too the final segment skiing at sunset.

Krasnaya Polyana (Russia) and Lyngen Alps (Norway) 'away games' were disappointing. The filming and conditions, not the locations.

Most of the snowboarding was as boring as f***.

Watch it at a mates.