Ya know my focus is much more on what legacy I shall leave behind in the world, and if I can tick all those boxes I think the afterlife shall take care of itself.

I am not saying I have no faith or belief system, but I think actions speak louder than words.

I live every day with the underlying motivation of leaving my world a better place for having lived that day. I don't mean I am out there changing the world in huge ways - no..I am one person, who has a life and a family. What I mean is having that as one of the criteria for my decision making processes on a daily basis.

And I am a parent .. I am raising boys who see thier mothers example. And I know that I am doing something right because my almost 15 year old is in Kathmandu right now serving the poor, the sick and the dying. A privaleged child who knows the value of his privalege and is prepared to serve also. Now we shall learn from and challenge each other to do more, and do it better.

Not convinced that an afterlife is guaranteed. I prefer to think that, like the rest of the animals, we are born, fornicate a bit, and then leave the world to our offspring.

IF I'm wrong, I guess I'll just have to wing it, like I have done all my other interviews since school.