• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a separate brake screw for taking off the brakes. I doubt if someone will bend the brakes. Im surprised that techies back home would do it. If that binding didnt work the way it should the liability would fall to the techie and the shop. I bought look wide brakes last year but for new binders. Yesterday the shop guys said about 4000 yen but some bindings now have the big brakes.

Shit maybe it won't work out. The one store I was waiting for said they can't get me Pocket Rockets. And then I rode my bike like mad accross town only to be greeted with a closed store.

So I am going to go back after work today and see if it is still closed. Maybe open only on weekends.

Who ever said good things happen to those who wait. mad.gif \:o \:\( \:\) lol.gif

Thanks

But if this other store falls through I am just going to save my money and get my super fats shipped over from BC.

What are the Flexon Tankers? Never heard of them. I did a google search and came up with a bunch of oil companies.

Never trust Fatty's spelling lol.gif lol.gif

They're called Tonkers

image056.jpg

I only know coz I saw some a few weeks back in Nagano Xebio. They dwarfed all the other skis they had in there. I've seen Seth Pistols (strapped to a priest who knows Fattwins, would you believe), and they were in the same league.

Fatty man

I believe the priest is Hokkaido bound, if not there already.

You know the flying budda? Crap the world is small. Tell the flying budda I lost his email and number. I lost after a night drinking with dane. My wife washed the phone. Well not the phone the pants, the phone was in the pants.

My book has them as the tankers, Well really t@nkers. Yes never trust my spelling, thank goo for the spell checker or I would never be employed

Ski specs 125 93 116

Well my search is complete. Thanks to all who helped me.

I have bought the Fischer Bigstix 10.6

I got the 180cm and they are huge.

135-106-123

I even got a really good pair of used Marker bindings for fairly cheap so I am really happy having saved a bit of money but spending all my savings.

I get to bring my babies home next week. Can't wait. I will try and get a picture up in early December.

I got the skis for 65,000. Not to bad.

and then bindings for 10,000 and fat brakes for 4,000.

So 85,000 after taxes.

The bindings have this wierd dial in the middle. I never really looked at them to see what it did. But the DIN goes to 14.

And for the twintips part. I don't really see myself doing any switch landings in deep powder snow in the near future. I have my 1080's for fun days like that.

I hate changing my skis all day long thats why I picked the LBFs. They are not too fat 116 88 106

But more than enough to do the trick. At 47 you can ski the trees then hit the park. Same goes with takasu, dynaland or Happo. The toys are for deep fun f-ing around days.

Not a bad deal those binders what brand Tyrolia?

Yes they are big. But I am going to have an amazing time in the Powder up North. Can't wait.

So ski the biggies in the morning and then switch to the 1080 for the super cut up crud and maybe some bumps. This will work of course only if it snows.

Bindings are Markers. Pretty nice. DIN to 14. And the toe and heel are joined. There is also a dial in the middle. Not sure what it does. I never asked.

Yeah the old dail markers I forget what they do.

Remember that Hakuba and nagano get about 400 inches a year on average its not a bad place.

Not a bad deal last year I had a chance at those for 30000 yen but passed on them for some reason. I guess cause my mindwas too set on twins. When your done up north come play in nags.

Im a little bit nervious about my fat skis and the niseko hirafu gondola.

at geto in the 6 person gondolas I have to take my seth pistols inside - and they just fit. I dont know if I will be able to get them into a 4 person gondola.

Might be on the candides in the pow again. \:\(