• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY mum wouldn't know what to do here! she doesn't ski and she doesn't compute either! Mind you, she does a damn fine embroidery!

Uncle JA, 49 is very old and now you must be older. Are you as old as my Nana? Her name is Mrs Me Tarzan in law? She is 60! My Nana is great. She takes care of me when my mum is working and I am not in school. Your mum sounds like my Grandma. She is my mum's mum and she did some very nice embroidery for me. It has lots of my favourite things on it like choo-choo's, buses and aeroplanes.

Thank you Uncle Bag of Crisps. My mum says I am cute too but then sometimes she says I am naughty so I'm not really sure.

Uncle Ger, I don't mind my mum being here. I like hanging out with my mum and giving her lots of cuddles. When I am a big boy I think will have to ask Uncle SJA to make a new forum where mums are not allowed though.

Uncle GG, Yes it is me. My mum keeps complaining about it because everytime she wants to type something I am signed in and she has to log me out first. What is a cheeky tyke?

Originally Posted By: Mini Me Tarzan
Uncle JA, 49 is very old and now you must be older. Are you as old as my Nana? Her name is Mrs Me Tarzan in law? She is 60! My Nana is great. She takes care of me when my mum is working and I am not in school. Your mum sounds like my Grandma. She is my mum's mum and she did some very nice embroidery for me. It has lots of my favourite things on it like choo-choo's, buses and aeroplanes.

Actually, MMT, I am exactly as old as your Nana. She must be a very good person to take care of you while your mum works. My mum is almost 85, so a bit older than your Nana. They sound like they would get on very well, though! dance

My mum used to make special birthday cards with pictures embroidered on them for my children. (my baby girl is now 22, so you get some idea of how old I am!) I still have the cards and look at them now and again. If you are really good, I m ight scan a few so you can see them, but you'll have to ask really nicely and your mum will have to tell me it's OK. Tell her to PM me (or you might do it for her).
  • 3 weeks later...