• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: boardbaka
Beaver what beach - enoshima - can"t wait to get out odf the city soon !

yeah, enoshima/kugenuma beach is my local spot. I live about 15mins by bike away from the beach, which is sweeeeet in summer!!

Chiba is waaaaay to far away from me. Enoshima isn't so bad, although in the middle of summer it can get pretty icky with so many peeps coming down from Tokyo

The beach round to Kamakura is a lot better, sand is more golden its not so crowded, the beach bars there tend to have some live music on, nice to chill to as the sun goes down!!

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
you mast be joking, the area from kamakura to zushi is like a cesspool! sick.gif

sounds like Suma just west of Sannomiya. Disgusting beach but hot girls, good yak bars, and an interesting scene for sure. I like Iso no Ura in Wakayama cuz its easy to get to by train, has good (decent waves on average), nice soft sand, and a loooooooong beach too.

I will be working right through Golden Week, it's a busy time for us. Even if it wasn't busy I would probably work as it has got to be one of the worst times of the year to attempt to travel in Japan.

Again you have to understand this isnt take a course and head into the Back country.

River crossings

Avie debris

steepness of terrain

awareness of people

Can you ski in the trees?

Can you ski around rocks?

ah, not about banana chan but back country talk, well i mentioned it here because u said that u could take me to some easy tour but that was the same day u took off with davo so perhaps ur just trying to be nice or something..

phatluv will be back on slopes next season hopefully so not much expectation from u directly fattwins for now wave.gif

I didnt say that I would easy tour you that day. I had to shovel the whole day before. The few times that we have had to chance to easy tour you havent been up though. When conditions set up for a run at something big then Im always going to go for something big.

no not that day, that weekend was like a powder paradise wasn't it, i got stuck many times in kurobishi ridge, davo said that he would take me to some easy tree runs but i wanted him to have fun with ya ft since he doesn't get to go up to hakuba as much like before, im glad everyone had fun that day.

for powder snow and good waves, we sometimes get dumped by ur good friends.. that's "oyakusoku" shoganai desu ne =)

someday, take me to some easy tour fattwins \:\)

Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
again ft...

u haven't taken me to nowhere!
skiing-wise.

im sure many will get interested if there's some easy tour plan =)

yes beaver ? \:D

I'm over for the season, definitely!! I don't think I'm quite there anyways for a BC tour, whether it was "easy" or not. Maybe after next year I'll be more confident and have better powder riding skills. Bearing in mind that this year was the first time I got out more than 2 or 3 times and managed to ride in proper deep powder.

Sorry! \:\(