I wonder what kind of scale they use to measure that?? I mean, how the hell did they find it anyways? Can a dog pick that up? That article is nuts. Get arrested for melatonin which is sold OTC in US and Dubai, but you still get arrested? WTF? Crack heads!

They are cruel bastards too. I heard of a guy that was thrown in Jail for being drunk. It was 40 deg. They gave him not water for 3 days. He suffered severe dehydration and spent weeks in an Australian hospital (my mate was his nurse) because his muscles had fused together, he's f%3ked for life.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I wonder what kind of scale they use to measure that?? I mean, how the hell did they find it anyways? Can a dog pick that up? That article is nuts. Get arrested for melatonin which is sold OTC in US and Dubai, but you still get arrested? WTF? Crack heads!

You'd be surprised what dogs can pick up CB!
My friend from the UK got 'beagled' at Perth Airport - "'scuse me maam, please place your bag on the floor and stand still. Have you any fruit in your bag? No? Had any in there in the last 2 weeks?"
She is a teacher and carries apples to work in her bag - but she came to Perth via a few days in HK!!

I have also heard of dogs being trained to sniff out cancer in patients earlier than they become symptomatic!

A smidge of mull right at nose level has gotta be a cinch!

I got sniffed last year, 2007 in Chitose (last season), Golden reteiver as I remember. I picked up my gear from the belt and went to customs. The guys stopped me and searched. He got my bag of white powder, then opened it and sniffed. Yes, it was the washing powder.

Reminded me of the persil add years ago.