I'm off the cereals at the moment.

Carbs and me are a bad combination - I don't metabolise them well, get sick, depressed and gain weight.

The kids are keen on Nutrigrain and Sultana Bran.

Just bought a small pack of weet bix and some uncle tobys instant oats.

My 3 year old looooves nutri grain, though don't like giving it to him all the time.

Carbs ain't bad in the morning.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I've been eating this Granola cereal, really nice. Just not enough in the box.

Calbee Fruits Granola? (フルーツ グラノーラ) look out in some bigger supermarkets and they also stock a 800 or 900g bag, which is pretty decently priced compared to the 200g box, I get mine at Justco
 Originally Posted By: SG
 Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I've been eating this Granola cereal, really nice. Just not enough in the box.

Calbee Fruits Granola? (フルーツ グラノーラ) look out in some bigger supermarkets and they also stock a 800 or 900g bag, which is pretty decently priced compared to the 200g box, I get mine at Justco

Thats what I eat - its quite nice, eh SG? thumbsup.gif

weetabix is that wheat stuff compressed into a thick biscuit shape that crumbles to the touch and dissolves in milk to make a paste that can be put on the wall to cover beare bricks. Yuck.

Dunno what weet-bix is.

Shredded wheat are long stands of wheat strings wound into a brillo pad shape which don't dissolve quite as easily but needs a jack hammer to get into.

This is Weet-bix. Our dog has this for breakfast every day. The kids and hubby enjoy it sometimes.

weetbix.jpg

This is weetabix. Never had them.

107174620_d2942fe9b4_o.jpg

And this is shredded wheat.. I used to enjoy this as a child with honey or golden syrup drizzled on top, then warm milk added. The warm milk softened the wheat enough to make it enjoyable.

5098903.JPG