Thhe weirdest news story I have ever read

Quote:
Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years — so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the boyfriend finally called police

Quote:
"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080312/ap_on_re_us/woman_in_bathroom

I am wondering what the charge would be...

And if the boyfriend is innocent, that is a pretty ... loyal... for the dude to stick around and help her out for 2 whole years. Cause you know they couldn't have had much of a physical relationship...

Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
I am wondering what the charge would be...

And if the boyfriend is innocent, that is a pretty ... loyal... for the dude to stick around and help her out for 2 whole years. Cause you know they couldn't have had much of a physical relationship...

I hope not!! I don't wanna even picture the possibility of them....

Another report details that she was not sat on the thing for the past 2 years - she was suffering from some kind of paranoia/agoraphobia and was living in the bathroom, initially just retreating into the bathroom for periods of time to feel secure, but eventually spending longer and longer in there.

But she had to be sitting for a considerable period of time prior to the emergency call - coz she was STUCK to the seat.

Gross.

But sad that they had no-one around them that was able to point out this was not normal, and they needed help. Kinda like they were living in some parallel universe with completely different social norms!

eeeeewwwww!

I did not want to even think those questions, let alone have them answered!!

And no - having 5 toilets in our home, it never occured to me ... this is a trailer - there is ONE loo!! That is whack!

5 toilets in the one home in an incredibly arid country like Aus!!?? Now that's bizarre as well MB. Can your whole family truly ever need to go to the toilet all at once?

The charges are to be against whom, and for what?? Surely not the BF as he spent the 2 years (presumably in between work episodes) feeding and watering her! Against her? For what, is stupidity a crime in US - (If so, GWB must be high on the list to be charged!)

Oh, it was in Kansas - that might explain things, that was where Dorothy was just before she went 'over the rainbow'.

I saw a documentary once about guys that kept fat women in their house and fed them and fed them and fed them until they were massive and basically bed ridden. They got off on the size off these women. Apparently it is a crime of some sort.

bizarre!

Originally Posted By: Go Native
5 toilets in the one home in an incredibly arid country like Aus!!?? Now that's bizarre as well MB. Can your whole family truly ever need to go to the toilet all at once?
lol.gif It has been known to happen! And there are 6 of us - not 5.

We do have dual flush...one is outside (in an outside room), with a shower for the pool and is rarely used unless we have a garden party. One in our ensuite, one in the little kids bathroom, one in the big kids bathroom, and one on it's own as a guest/powder room. It is a big house, and we live in suburbia on the coast. Our first home had one loo, and when we left there we were a family of four - arrrghhhh - the queue for the loo eek.gif

Actually we are also picking up an English couple arriving tomorrow, for a week before thier accomodation is available - so we will be 8 under this ol' roof. An open door policy often means there are a few extra living here at any one time.

And having 5 loo's is really not in the same 'wierdo' league as having to have your butt surgically removed from the toilet seat.

Back on topic!

Women stuck to toilet seats....Kiwi drug dealers keeping thier dead partners 'on ice' in thier Californian apartments...what next?

Well here is one for you!

Link to story

Chinese bride decided to set new hubby alight when he didn't wash his feet before bed....and she let him burn, yes that's right folks, it was not a festering issue that she had put up with for decades - this blushing bride offed her drunken beau on the honeymoon!

Aye!