and they all get excited and just start shrieking and not actually talking to each other....

my guess is their response to this accusation would be that when a bunch of men get together they just sit around grunting and not conversing

forgetting something CB,

Women, really, why are you like a flock of turkeys? Please enlighten us why you feel the need to giggle, laugh, scream, talk like turkeys. Gobble gobble gobble and curie a knife to stab the first turkey that turns her back around

Originally Posted By: spook
and they all get excited and just start shrieking and not actually talking to each other....
my guess is their response to this accusation would be that when a bunch of men get together they just sit around grunting and not conversing

I see now the point of Veronicas thread of savages, hehe.
I am with spook on this one and the shrieking like banshees, just last week I was at a Watami izakaya and there was a group of young woman who were in the 125-135 db range, seriously a Harrier Jet could have parked outside the building and you wouldnt have heard it. I didnt make for a pleasant atmosphere to asy the least.
There were some loud goofy guys aswell but their cries didnt cut down to the spinal cord like the ladies