Originally Posted By: Samui Kitsune
 Originally Posted By: orinoco
Why don't you, you know, just like, you know.... ASK THEM!

confused.gif

I'm sure they will know where they are located.

Because 1) I never believe anything a salesperson says about their establishment (they want the booking) 2) I wanted to increase my post count!

Oh yeah, another +1 for me.

\:o blush.gif
4 minutes to Happo One
7 minutes to 47
At least double those times when you get 2 meters of snow fall over a couple of days and have to dodge the monster snow clearers.

Update;

Heading to Niseko Jan. 11 to Jan. 15, instead of Hakuba.

I found accomodations in Niseko at Lodge Ronde, 19,000 Yen per night , not per person. Total for two people for 4 nights is 76,000 Yen.

The only resort I found available in Hakuba was White Horse. Total for two people for 4 nights is about 120,000 Yen.

Before you go hitting that quick reply button, I am not inferring or suggesting or concluding that any one resort is more expensive or is a better quality establishment or is a better value or is cheaper or is more glamorous or is more friendly, etc.

I am just mentioning the quoted prices for those you might want to know and consider when they are planning their own trips.

Originally Posted By: Samui Kitsune
How is the White Horse Location for accessing Goryu / 47? How long does the shuttle ride take to get Goryu /47?

WH is not located near G/47. However, they will get you there when you want. I droppped by there a couple of weeks back and hopefully I'll be staying at the WH in March (hopefully). Part of the deal is that they'll get you to where you want to ski (within reason).
 Originally Posted By: joshnii
....as will most places, it's hardly a unique thing...

Really, so most places will go out of their way to drop off a couple of punters at Cortina? I guess I need to be a but more demanding.