I'm curious as to what other forums people post on? I think some people on here use biglines, but what other ones are out there and are they any good?

Doesn't have to be snow-related forums - they can be music, photography, travel, skating, surf, whatever. I just bumped into kokodoko on realsurf, but i don't really post on there, just trawl around a bit.

Let's sharing!

Snow related - there is only SJ!

Other than that I am an Admin at Oh Christmas, a site dedicated to year round Christmas and other celebration organising.

That is enough playtime online for me!

Originally Posted By: SJForums
No, only this one.

\:\)

lol.gif well, for what it's worth, this one is the the best one i've come across. most of the others are just slanging matches
 Originally Posted By: Kumapix
 Originally Posted By: spook

lol.gif well, for what it's worth, this one is the the best one i've come across. most of the others are just slanging matches

you & your comments suck!

lol.gif just kidding

well, there's ongoing threads about photography, surfing,silly animal photos... maybe what we need is a fight thread

Rearry Koko?< U are a flash Dev?

WOOT!

I am busy devving up some fun flash apps/games for a website right now. I might need to pay u to help finish some stuff mate.

(I am web dev/designer).

Maybe I will pm u the link so U can laugh @ my Flash6/AS2 coding lol.gif

Yeah, Seocular is a genius.....

aw cmon SJF, we discussed them, I didn't link them, and I commented on them.

None have anything to to do with them, and they don't promote anything.

They are all community based websites, not businesses.

But, I agree to your terms, sorry.........

Actually, u should close/delete thread then... cheers

• SnowJapan Admin

I am not talking referring to your post Domokun.

I am referring to 2 posts - that no longer exist - that consisted of an active hyperlink and absolutely nothing else (and interestingly 3 members sent us a moderator notication mail to let us know about it - thanks).

Please, if you (meaning "anyone") have comments or complaints about our policies, keep it offline via email or PMs. Thanks.

I post on 3 Oz based snow fora, as well as a coffee forum, I am mod on an olive forum.

Sounds a bit like a forum whore!

I checked out a guitar player's forum and everyone was way too macho and narcissistic. So I checked out a Buddhist forum and everyone was way too flowery and devout. SJ seems just right.

Just this one and one I set up for a small group of friends to keep in touch. It's not very active cos there are only about 20 of us but it's easier than email. Oh, and occasionally the Japan with Kids forum. It's not much good as a community and there is no real discussion but is a good place to find people, info & links to other stuff. I posted on there looking for people who were pregnant the same time as me and to find people to do a first aid course for kids with me.

Like lots of the comments above, all the other forums I've flirted with have so much negative stuff I just can't be bothered with them. Occasionally look at others when I want info about something but don't usually post.