Someone we met there in April used this - he said that it runs in 1 hr blocks.

**So if you go through the gate at 9am and it doesn't register you for the rest of the day you are deducted 1 hr.

**If you go through at 9am and then keep doing runs one after the other and the last time through the gate onto the lift is say 1.20pm, then you will be deducted 9 - 2pm (5hrs).

**His opinion was that he milked it as much as possible making sure that his last run up was just within the last hr, and then take his time on the way down - stop for a bite to eat - blah blah.

We are considering it also - it means you don't feel like you have wasted your lift ticket if you take a day off, or choose to just go up once or twice in the day.

I look forward to hearing what people who have ACTUALLY used it say though...

it is hard to remember exactly how long you have been riding when you are having fun.

I thought about it for a while but figured that if the riding was good, and I was all worried about getting to the lift just to make it before the next hour comes up, then maybe I wouldn't enjoy the riding as much.

It makes sense if you are going to do half days and eat on the mountain then cruise home like Mamabear said but convenience is the key.