Where can I find a board, online in Japan, that is 159+

I just noticed that a botched P-tex job has allowed water to seep between my rail and base and I now have a rusty inside edge.

I know this won't last long so last night I was looking for a board online but I can't find anything that is my size or suitable for my style. I've got a Sapient Coulter '57 but it is just a bit too small in the POW here so need something similar that is stable at speed, is not exceptionally stiff and good in powder.

Help appreciated, even skiing websites because they usually have boarding stuff too

I think you should first decide on which board you want and then where to buy it from \:\)

I would recommend any of these 5 boards (in alphabetical order):

Arbor Abacus

Burton Malolo

Lib Tech Mullet

Never Summer Summit

Prior Khyber (my board)

The 4 first you can find them on-line almost at any site that shells BC gear. For Khyber you have to order it straight from them.

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
I think you should first decide on which board you want and then where to buy it from \:\)

I would recommend any of these 5 boards (on alphabetical order):

Arbor Abacus
Burton Malolo
Lib Tech Mullet
Never Summer Summit
Prior Khyber (my board)

The 4 first you can find the on-line almost at any site that shells BC gear. For Khyber you have to order it straight from them.

I think the "Mullet" is the coolest name among those snowboards.
 Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
is it short at the sides but long at the back?? Bound to be popular with the Aussies!! ;\)

No, business at the front and party at the back. It's an allround board with atttitude. If you can't handle it, don't mess with it.
Dunno if you are being sarcastic or not there triptaka??!! lol.gif

I'm not a big fan of sarcasm, but I like black humor. It's just when I think of "mullet", I do think of that iconic hairstyle, not a fish or a snowboard. Perhaps the guy who branded the board did it for a laugh or pis take.

Thanks Guys. I have a few other options here now as well.

Tsonda, do you have a website where I can look at the NS boards. Have used them for years and they are rock solid but couldn't find them in Euro last season.

The Mullet is a nice board though...

I found a couple of places on Rakuten which seem to be ok.

backcountry.com have a really good selection but to ship it here is another 100 US plus cutoms fees, taxes etc will make it easier, cheaper and faster here in Japan. Thanks all the same Tsonda.

I'll also give the boarding co a call soon FT. cheers too

Originally Posted By: tripitaka
Dunno if you are being sarcastic or not there triptaka??!! lol.gif

I'm not a big fan of sarcasm, but I like black humor. It's just when I think of "mullet", I do think of that iconic hairstyle, not a fish or a snowboard. Perhaps the guy who branded the board did it for a laugh or pis take.

consitering another board in the line is named the "banana hammock",(and they wanted to name another the "skin flute", as well as their wood cores are reffered to as "morning wood" (to give you a sense of their "stiffnes"), i am guessing that it is part of their overall strategy.

my favorite was in their catalouge a few years back. They had two longboards. a 184, and a 192 or something crazy like that. They said that they made the 184 for "riders that are too pussy to ride the 192"