Hatton vs Mayweather (boxing)

apparantly on WOWOW delayed MOnday 8.00pm (replay) - I think the net will be your best bet - I don't think Hatton will beat him - my gut feeling although the hype will make it interesting - my prediction Mayweather in 5.

sheesh Sarge - you have just confused the living bejesus out of me lol!

I saw the fight at Hobgoblin Shibuya - She was rammed to the gunnels for it- I thought Hatton was good for the first four or five rounds eso - that Mayweather is a class act thats for sure \ -!

well, completely unrealted to this bout, but there was a bit of biff at a tegan and sara gig last night. it was a pretty fun show, and there were more lesbians than you could ever believe, except they all dressed like emo blokes and not like the girls in men's magazines.

a highlight of my evening was when an emo lesbian picked a fight with a prissy glamour one, and they fully duked it out, throwing punches to the head and everything

Hatton didn't ruffle him at all. It was his only hope.

According to a thing I saw the other day, both Hatton and Mayweather are lighter than the average British woman! She now comes in at 11 stone, or one meat pie under 70kg. She's only 3kg off Marvin Hagler!