Do "babybear" scorpion pic's count?

I got a few of them!!

Poor kids helmet has a huge chunk out of the back from the board edge - damn lucky he was wearing his helmet is all I can say - or the snow would have been pink REAL fast!

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
ah so no one we know?

Pics Ger? What pics?

FTs pic is great but you can't shame some other poor bloke. Gotta be you, dude. I'll stick a couple up of me face-down in the snow if I can find em....

Excellent thread.

Yeah AK,

After 9mo still no licence. And im out around 5man and still where I was 9mo ago but colder now.

My last experience 1 month ago, I blew up at the kotsu anzen center (not smart, but I felt the need/urge)as the instructor said I drove good but I didnt pass the test. WTH.??? Probably wont help my chances next week to get a opportunity to pass.

After the test I told him I had taken over 14hrs (actually 7) of driving school course as to try to better my chance in obtaining the license as I know the major issue about that place is "waiting and paying for your license".

The things I was told I failed on, is exact opposite of what the driving school teaches. The test instructor told me that "The driving schools system of teaching and the actual test for what they are looking for differs" OK??? Why am I going to a driving school if they are teaching me to fail?? The system is completely jaded.

But if I recall correctly AK, you are from the UK, it would be just a matter of changing over your license, no tests. Being from the US myself is why im completely screwed and at the mercy of one person in this country. It's totally screwing with my work and my snowboard season. EOR.

FRANK