Happy "officailly" winter day!

Think it was on the news last night that yesterday was the Japanese official beginning of winter!! Lets wintering! Anyone who thinks otherwise, a mid 20's NHK girl said so, it`s official.

Right then, I am off for a surf!

Now is when every single day, I will be asked; Hansode? samukunai no?

the way they crank heaters here forces me to wear short sleeves year round. They just can't get enough of it and literally, every single day someone will ask me if I'm not cold.

"no, I'm not cold. That heater is quite strong. Thanks though, for witnessing my clothing trends for 3 years and still being surprised."

I get the same laughs from the same guys every morning.

so, sj is where I vent. Thanks readers for hearing it. I love winter, but I hate the fake surprises.

I feel your pain samurai. I used to have the same problems in my lab. They were setting the air-conditioning at 28 deg for Gods sake!

But...

... now I am the “senpai” in the room so I get to say what happens and what doesn’t. \:D

The air-conditioning doesn’t go above 24 in the winter or below 26 in the summer.

A few years back had a t-shirt printed that had "samukunai yo" on the front and back.

I recommend doing this.

When people ask you, just point to it.

It gets more manageable them.

Originally Posted By: scouser
A few years back had a t-shirt printed that had "samukunai yo" on the front and back.

I recommend doing this.
When people ask you, just point to it.

It gets more manageable them.

CLASSIC thumbsup.gif