Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I don't want the Brit ski pack over here anyways, they are full of the laddie da's, snobs up themselves that have too much "stiff upper lip" shite that I just can't stand. Stay in France you in-bred British fools!! (Note: doesn't cover all Brits, just the pullover, Volvo crowd with names like Tarquin)

I hope you don,t mean me.the only think I have on my upper lip is a bit of a tash sjangry.gif
I was boarding in the 3 Valleys and got on the lift sitting next to this Farquhar. I ride goofy so my board points across everyones skis if I'm sitting on the left side of the lift, which is where I was. I know this is a pain so I do make an effort to keep my board from crossing other peoples skis, even although my foot is twisted in a weird way etc etc. Anyway this Tarquin started huffing a puffing and making comments under his breath to his blue blood family, maybe thinking I didn't understand or I wouldn't say anything. He then started kinda pushing me so I lost it and turned round to him and gave him an earful, along the lines of..."its not my fault that I ride goofy, and I am sitting at a strange angle just so I don7t always lean over your skis...etc etc." (add in plenty of swear words though)
I've never seen the colour drain from a mans face so quickly in all my life!! As I jumped off the lift at the top all I could hear was an awful lot of..."well I never...." and "..bloody cheek..."
lol.gif

hahaha - this made me laugh. I used to race (20 years ago) and the races were full of the "Hooray Henrys"
One good thing they were good at was putting their hand in their pockets and buying champagne...(obviously Daddy's money)it was the first time for me to drink the stuff.
I don't want the Brit ski pack over here anyways, they are full of the laddie da's, snobs up themselves that have too much "stiff upper lip" shite that I just can't stand. Stay in France you in-bred British fools!! (Note: doesn't cover all Brits, just the pullover, Volvo crowd with names like Tarquin)

Well I am BRITISH so I hope you aren't refering to me???

TB, I know what you mean. The kind of people who wear sweatshirts at university with 'Addicted to White Powder' (true) on them and then go on loudly about whose Daddy's lodge they'll be staying at in Switzerland for half the winter. Complete knobs, in other words.

(yep, bitter that I could hardly afford a bus fare at uni, let alone a flight to the Alps)

Snowdude and WeeGeoff are your names tarquin, do you wear V-knecked, heavy knit "christmas-like" pullovers? Didn't think so, so that would not be you I am referring to. Also, even though I don't like to admit it, so don't spread it round, but I'm British too, by default I may add, shifty.gif I'm from Scotland. Please don't tell any1 I said that!!! ;\)

Stemik, that was the words I was looking for but totally forgot em, "Hooray Henry's"!!!!!