Lately, the pretentiousness of snowboarding in Japan has been wearing a little thin, and i want to do something fun.

While i was Nozawa onsen over the weekend, i remebered a story a friend had told me about how he and his bro used to spnd all week looking for the UGLIEST sticker, and then sticking it one each other's boards before they would go out riding on the weekend.

So in Nozawa, i saw some crazy stickers at a shop, and i had the idea

STICKER WARS

The rules

Find the ugliest/craziest/cheeziest/funniest sticker (usually the best ones span all the categories) and stick them on your friend's board without him or her noticing.

You may only do one sticker at a time (but more than one friend at a time is fine). You may not stick on any other stickers until your friend has had a chance to retaliate.

You may not cover any other stickers (unless they are just lame company logos, of which your friend IS NOT sponsored by)

You must formally declare war on your friend before stickering their board/skiis.

Any other rules we will make up as we go along.

So who is in?

I formally declare war on the following people

AK77

Kumapix's friend from Whis

EBC

I'm pretty partial to my boards...

I'm in only if I can add a clause: sticker must be partway off the board so that it can be later safely removed.

maybe have a rule that you have to leave the sticker on for the next riding day

I don't want your gold. I just remember how **** pissed off I was when some guy I didn't even know put a rental shop sticker on top of the giant Doraemon sticker I had on my board/

I can be in the sticker war but only with my Frontier (doraemon board) or my suprateam. My other boards are too new

Yeah well my board is sticker free but its a piece of shit anyways!! lol.gif

I'm still learning so haven't got a good board yet, maybe next year after (hopefully) riding shit outa my board this year!!! clap.gif

Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
dude,

THIS IS WAR! No halfways, no mercy. You are either in or out!

LOL, thats gold. I love the concept.

Man, Kumapix, I would be sooo pissed if someone did that to me. Doraemon rocks...

Ok, I am gonna sticker myself. If you are schitzophrenic can you play by yourself???

Oh, and Tubby, I am in Same boat. I have an old Burton x24 or whatever it is. I would put some sweet stickers on it, but you can't "polish a turd"...clap.gif

Uh-un, no he di'int!

Ya'll do not want to be starting this with me, yo.

I am currently in the land of the best bumper stickers, Alabama! Ya'll are going doooown:

"F%kc 911, I've got 3.52"

or my favourite by far:

"Keep honking - I'm reloading"