MUCH older. And the other way round than usual. He really is a toyboy.

Quote:
A 24-year-old Argentine man has married a woman 58 years his senior.

The groom, Reinaldo Waveqche, told reporters after the ceremony in Santa Fe, northern Argentina: "I've always liked mature ladies."

Mr Waveqche added: "I don't care what other people say." He and bride Adelfa Volpes, 82, are planning to travel to Rio de Janeiro for their honeymoon.

Asked if the marriage was purely spiritual, Ms Volpes laughed and replied: "There is going to be more."

The couple were married in a civil service after several years of engagement, and later walked through a local church surrounded by reporters.

Their love blossomed when Mr Waveqche went to live with her after his mother's death when he was 15.

He said he admired his new wife's zest for life, and emphasised how special she was to him.

Sounds like he would have got the inheritance anyway. She's the cunning one I reckon. Actually gotta feel sorry for the guy, he lost his parents and she took him in as a surrogate mother. She must have really messed with his head.

i think she's been messing with more than his head....

good on her i reckon. all the time you see creepy old dudes with girls young enough to be their daughters.

i reckon it is all so very very wrong

Originally Posted By: me jane
In most of the relationships with huge age gaps, regardless of who is older I always get the impression that it's the woman who is the more manipulative.

Age gap or not, manipulative they are!
 Originally Posted By: thursday
When I'm 70, I'm going for a 30 year old who cooks magnificnetly, cleans brilliantly and has big tits.

is that going to be in your dating ad then? lol.gif
as long as you are filthy stinking rich, i'm sure you'll have some takers...