Hello all, is nice to meet you.

I was wondering of anybody could give me some advice.

I am looking to go back to Niseko for the first time in 10 years, since i lived in Japan.

Due to time constraints it would have to be within the first two weeks of 2008. Having not been for so long i have no idea about when the snow starts/has a decent amount for the resort.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is the first or second week in january going to have much snow?

Also, when i was there last i stayed in a youth hostel in Annipurri that had a gentleman playing an accourdian running it.

Is it still there?

Is it still any good?

Also does anyone have any other reccomendations for staying in Niseko?

Sorry for such a long post but any help would be much appreciated \:\)

Fuzz, I always book direct. You prob need to change at Narita for Sapporo (Chitose). Once you get into Sapporo, Niseko is a 2.5 hr bus ride away.

But if you're desperate for an Aussie inbound agent to take care of your booking and transfers, PM me. Dun wanna advertise anybody.

Depending on whether you like places more developed, lively and busy than when you were there... it sure will be interesting for you to see it I reckon. There have been a lot of changes, and them still going on as well. I'd be keen to hear your thoughts as well. Keep online!