Hard one to call. I sent a wad load back when it was 92 mid august.

Markets are pumping again but the US troubles aren't over just yet. I've entered more of a cash position to take advantage of the next wobble.

Just watch it and if it gets to a level you're happy with, make the trade!

Originally Posted By: Indo
Hard one to call. I sent a wad load back when it was 92 mid august.
Markets are pumping again but the US troubles aren't over just yet. I've entered more of a cash position to take advantage of the next wobble.
Just watch it and if it gets to a level you're happy with, make the trade!

Nice Indo. I got it at that price too! I was breathing a sigh of relief after its high of 107!

Is the yen likely to trail the $us.

Excuse my ignorance but is it a stronger aussie,weaker $us or a combo of both?

Either way i guess its not a life ending decision but I do find it interesting.(always a nice feeling to think that it was a bargain days skiing).

Media is talking up an interest rate rise again.To me this generally is the softening up leak of info and it is as if the media has been worded up.(who'd have thought).

Just might hang a bit longer and might sneak a few more yen for my hard earned moola.

This week is cheap in Japan for the US $. Americans will adapt to the year's high oil prices and readjust their spending in preparation for the holidays. Then they'll spend like mad to prove to themselves that they can keep up. Then, once they recover from that spending spree, I don't expect the dollar to ever reach the 115yen range again. 115 is really low and I blame the summer vacation spending in the states. The fall = savings time and the holidays always boost the dollar. next year, the US $ will be more expensive. imo.

• 1 month later...

Gold hits $800.. only $200 to go.. Whooooosh!

Mantas, don't be sorry for the aussie yen earners. Doens't really mean Jack til we send it home.. if we do.

Things are still the same price here and much cheaper than in Australia. I'm laughing coz i just sent money over that I sent back during the correction in August @92 clap.gif