I walked past a Jockey Club place (legalised betting shop) on Monday and looked in. The current race featured a horse with a nice name. "blah blah's best" I liked the name, placed some wedge for win-place and lost. It turned out to be a donkey. That's wasting money.

Not really money but BEER and Bubbly.

The Baseball goonies who tip 3000 bottles of Beer and 300 bottles of bubbly over themselves after winning like 3 year olds.

Is that a baseball thing worldwide? can't imagine it would be..

The should sponsor SJ's party, at least it will be consumed.

Originally Posted By: ger
But I always insist of knowing where exactly the blow comes from. I need to know that the coca hasn't been treated with harsh pesticides and that the drug lords are members of the 'fair trade federation'. \:\)

me too. If i have the extra cash, i usually go for the organic, shade-grown stuff.
 Originally Posted By: Indo
Not really money but BEER and Bubbly.

The Baseball goonies who tip 3000 bottles of Beer and 300 bottles of bubbly over themselves after winning like 3 year olds.
Is that a baseball thing worldwide? can't imagine it would be..

The should sponsor SJ's party, at least it will be consumed.

I wouldn't worry anyways Indo, its baseball, the most boring "sport" on the planet. They have to enjoy themselves some way. I agree that they should sponsor the SJ party clap.gif the only pouring of booze would be down my throat!!

hehehe, hence the ;\) , but its not as if I can often afford a good bottle of champers, wine.....its ok, I can drink it but I'm not that bothered about it

BTW how did the sing song go the other night, I had to leave in the middle of my set....