yeah mate, Just North West of Mundaring.

Lovely Place. if it ever Snowed, I live on 2000 sq metres @ a 40 degree angle block, would make an awesome downhill, as long as you dodge the Grasstrees =) . My veranday would make a sweet drop off too...

Oh, and Mundaring is home to Little Caesars Pizza, the best in the World =)

Bushpig, U been in Japan 10 years? awesome matey. Shall I bring u some Vegemite & Burger rings?

Oh, and if Fattwins reads this post, please PM me mate, I was going to ask about ur Place (Highly recommended... Cheers =)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=)

nah, I overlook Trees & valley, well, if I cut down the Trees I see the valley. My Parents live in Darlington, and have a beautiful view of the City, really amazing. Perth next year? I'll chill some beers for ya matey (We have some AMAZING) beers produced locally in the last 10 years, about 20 Micro Brweries have opened. Jeez, you are gonna be amazed, perth has boomed, hope you bought a house in perth back then, cos they cost a fortune now... =(

that is a brutal flight - why not just fly perth-singapore-tokyo on SIA?

or fly perth-HK-tokyo on cathay?

flights from perth to japan are about $1400.. you reckon you can get it for $800 by doing it the webjet way?

use webjet to find the cheapest flights, then go to the airline's page and book direct and save $100 off the webjet price

I looked on travel.com.au

Singapore flights mid feb for a few weeks going for $1000.

(I was looking for my bro)

I'm going back at Xmas with Singapore. The idea of putting my bags on in Nagoya and picking them up at the end + only having 2 flights seems luxury. Plus the hotties, though the gay guys on Cuntas were always trying to fill me up with Bubbles ;\)

When using Cuntas I went Nagoya-Tokyo-Sydney (drag ya family & all ya shit to domestic terminal by bus)then finally Adelaide!

With kids that is hell! thumbsdown.gif

Couldn't imagine flying with Kids. Nightmare I am sure. Continental? isn't that a Soup company =) maybe I will miss their airflights...

I like Singapore Airlines, the Hostesses are stunning. I just like the way they finish every sentence wih "lah" heh heh. (My Missus is From Singapore =)

Lah....

Go to talkingcock dotcom, and check out the The Coxford Singlish Dictionary. it's hell funny.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
My ex- is from HK. Most of her sentences finished with bstard.

Lol, that's so unfair....

Ay is actually an Eastern States thing I believe...

West Aussies just append F**K to everything =)

Bridgetown?, Awesome, that is a lovely place, maybe U will tell me different having lived there? =)

My favourite is still the "Yeah...Nah" in sentences. it makes no sense, yet it works. Kindof like calling A bunch of women & Men together "Guys"....

I am going to brush up on terms for Japan (BOught the CD, have a Book =) (aim to not offend =)

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
>Cuntas

You said it! lol.gif

That's the actualy Japanese pronunciation, which always cracks me up!

Flying with kids isn't that bad, just getting on and off with all their stuff several times that the killer!

If kids were anything like me, I was up and doown the isle every 10 minutes, ad to the loo every 20 (drank copious amounts of water).

Oh, I learned this one too:

"Hajimemashite. Ryan desu. Australia kara kimashita. Doozo yoroshiku"

My missues calls me a "Buta"... Pig right? =)

Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
Bridgetown?, Awesome, that is a lovely place, maybe U will tell me different having lived there? =)

My favourite is still the "Yeah...Nah" in sentences. it makes no sense, yet it works. Kindof like calling A bunch of women & Men together "Guys"....

Yeah, nah... That is so true! I always laugh at that one!