all this talk reminds me of the scene in that great movie 'Full Metal Jacket'

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you private?

Cowboy: Sir, five foot nine, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?

Cowboy: Sir, no sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you been cheated! Where in the hell are you from anyway, private?

Cowboy: Sir, Texas, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down.

toilet.gif

Originally Posted By: SG
all this talk reminds me of the scene in that great movie 'Full Metal Jacket'

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you private?
Cowboy: Sir, five foot nine, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?
Cowboy: Sir, no sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you been cheated! Where in the hell are you from anyway, private?
Cowboy: Sir, Texas, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down.

toilet.gif

clap.gif lol.gif Maybe we should uninvite you and your missus :p ;\)
 Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
I am barely above 170 cm / 5'6" feet.

They say that people bragging about how tall they are compensating for something. whistle.gif

so why do you have an inferiority complex (exposed by saying that). ;\)