1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I don't know why more people don't want to play cards. Maybe it's because it's Summer in Japan, but here in Oz, it's so cold that staying inside is a more attractive option.

really, the big cities in Oz don't know a winter. I worked in Adelaide over the winter, was doing nightshift, it was still 15 degrees. i was working in a factory in shorts and t-shirt, all the Ozzies were coming wrapped up in hats, scarves and gloves!

Originally Posted By: keba
I don't know why more people don't want to play cards. Maybe it's because it's Summer in Japan, but here in Oz, it's so cold that staying inside is a more attractive option.

then there should be more doll votes.

-0.1 at Coolie Airport this morning... too cold when there's no snow to enjoy.

And nothing's better at night than a hearty meal, a few wines, and a game of 500.

Hiroshima not too popular. I thought it was a nice city (hey Bushpig?)

If I had a choice of Nagano or Sapporo, it would be a difficult decision. I think I'd go with Nagano though lots fairly nearby and Tokyo ain't too far either.

I would always rather be in the snow than on the GC... it's just an accident of fate that I've ended up here. Not a lot of call for my sevices in the snow, though, so here I stay.

I just got my wife a new pink Vaio, and it took her about 10 seconds to find that Vista comes with Mahjong preloaded in the games. I'm not sure if there's a internet competition option. And the "strip" part would require everyone to have their web-cams on...

Then I found it also came with Chess, and it took me about 10 seconds to get my ass kicked by the computer at "intermediate" level.