Who would win part 4543 (sharks and lasers edition)

Do you like this poll?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

OK so there are some sharks going on in another thread. Some without lasers (the rubbish ones) and some with lasers. Who would win. Seems simple to me. Poll below....

\:\)

WITH LASERS

shark.jpg

WITHOUT LASERS

SerreChe_224.jpg

furthermore, the laser shark, albeit pretty cool, it isn't a shark in the traditional sense now is it?

it seems as though its tail would not provide adequate thrust, and the legs would do nothing but provide excess drag while swimming.

now on land there is no question to the leg advantage, but that being the case there is no real need for the lasers. i mean all the legged shark would need to do would be to give the aquatic shark a good kick and things would be over. who needs the burden of a likely cumbersome laser backpack. granted we all want one, but how much do we really need one?

but to back track a little bit, the laser shark might have legs, but legs are of little use on land if you can't breath air.

we must define the parameters a little bit more. is this battle on land or in water? in water i think the normal shark would be less encumbered and out manoeuvre the laser shark. on land if either shark were not capable of breathing air, neither would have much of a chance to battle. nor would i think they care to try.

yes, nice analysis, but I think all the normal shark would have to do, even on land, is latch on to the other sharks nose and he'd be screwed. It's hard to fire a head-mounted laser towards your own nose when you are looking cross-eyed down the length of your own nose...

• 4 months later...