Originally Posted By: Rag-Doll
 Originally Posted By: Mantas
What is a derogatory term for a "6th generation Ausssie Anglo-German stock" type person anyway?
It seems that derogatory terms are reserved strictly for white Europeans when referring to just about any other race, but not vise versa.
Why is that ???

Skip!

I don't know if english has a monopoly on derogatory terms. I reckon every probably language has derogatory slang words for outsiders and others. We only know the English ones because that's what we speak.

I think we do have a monopoly (I'm 5th generation anglo-european by the way). Obviously terms like nigger and slope-head are very offensive for a white man to deliver, but why?
Ever notice that black american guys call each other niggers all the time? So what's the difference? Same word, different deliverer.
Closer to home. The gang rapists of middle eastern origin in Sydney's west were clearly targeting white anglo Aussie girls yet no-one was calling this a racist act. why?
The police however who were investigating these despicable crimes were immediately labeled as racists from some of the middle eastern communities because they dared to single out a certain group of people, from a particular race, for their investigation.

why ???

P.S. Did you know 'slope-head' is actually in microsoft word spell checker.

Looking at these forums there must be a lot of ex pat Aussies living in Japan as well. I had to laugh I was at the tourist info centre in Kutchen and found this snowmobile tour for the family but was told get a local to call because there not good at english. I got Chibo from Youtei Townhouses to call and he was having trouble so he gave me the phone, turned out the company was run by an Aussie guy after all.

I am in Niseko over New Years this year, I wonder if anything happens.

On the Kutchan town website they say there are 219 registered foreigners living in Kutchan-cho (which includes Hirafu). A fair portion would certainly be Aussies. The are 157 males and 62 females (glad I'm already married). The total population of the region is 15,717, so we foreigners make up only 1.4%.