so they closed whistler a week ago and left blackcomb open..then it dumped in the alpine, when the skies cleared and everyone and there extreme skiing brother went to blackcomb, so we skidoo'd up whistler....dang what a day! the whole mountain to our greedy and sneaky selves, sometimes I have to admire my own brilliance \:\)

we did some test runs and the snow pack seemed decent, then a friend drop in a shoot and it went big and noisy... it was pretty van deisel everyone one was safe.

saturday_slide.jpg

so I went into this run(far left)....freekin steller

ian_friday.jpg

Dave B took my advce and went for this gem of a fall line, just after the first turn, she cracked on both sides of him...I don't know how he pulled out because the slide went big, but he rode out like a champ possessed

dave_fridaynight.jpg

While both dave and I were hanging out on a gnarly exposed spot(the midweek) and a death slope lingered above us, we found this angle and decided we must shoot a photo of it. lucky me, I got to shred it. (in the back you can see where it cut on dave on the last pic

ian_tusk.jpg

we shredded some mid week

dave_midweek1.jpg

dave_midweek.jpg

this was my last run and hosted possibly the best slash EVER,

drop in view

ian_lastrun.jpg

line view....the best slash ever was the cliff into the windrift bank, then the slope went and i rode beside the slide like I was a movie star.

ian_lastrun2.jpg

we raped this place

raped.jpg

home time

peak2creek.jpg

we were possesed yesterday....crazy activity going on but we had it dialed....best day on whis in a looooooong time.

Awsome pics Ian, loved that one of the boarder.

You guys are pretty ballzy riding under the lip repeatedly esp. after having one slide there already! I am sure you do not need me to say that, but here it is anyway: Pls be careful!

its west bowl, perm closure when it open. what they dont know wont hurt them..

We were a litle cowboy this day but, at the same time we do our math and play the odds.

• 2 weeks later...