Scariest ghost house ever.

Have you got a good ghost story daver? Do tell.

I've never been to a ghost house at an amusement park, but I've seen some very creditable efforts at high school and university culture festivals. The more Japanesque they are, the better.

There might be more to ghost houses than meets the eye .

I remmebr when I was young my family went to France and we went into a haunted house at some theme park there. It scared me so so much - there were some guys in there who pretended to be models and then suddenly came to life. I remember being scared for hours after that.

Someone a while back told me the one at Fujikyu was quite good (anyone?)

When I went to Fujikyu they had a room that you went into. If I remember correctly you sat down and were scared by lots of different noises. I wasn't scared at all but heard lots of screams next door. Strange little place it was. Fujiyama rocked though clap.gif

Isn't Blackpool in general scary (in lots of different ways?) ;\)

The time I went there we had fun - day out and then night in a club) but I'm not sure I would want to go back. There were lots of fine looking people when we went. Ahem. And lots of chips too.

Hey Blackpool is a class place. Don't knock it!

I remember we went on a school trip to Blackpool (from Wigan!) and we basically all spend the day playing Star Wars and eating. I stood in some dog poo and then threw up at the end of the day.

Classic Blackpool day out lol.gif