I actually read that it's a very interesting sonic take on the Beatles. Cirque sountrack mash up with superior sound quality to any other Beatles CD on the market (which is unfortunate as it just means straight remasters are coming later so that people can spend even more money on the Beatles). Nonetheless, I might want a copy. Must be the best soundtrack Cirque ever had, I always thought they had absolutely stunning shows, except for the very French new agey music.

• 3 weeks later...

Heard it all now. It is interesting the way it has been put together. I believe lots of parts from different songs mixed into other songs, but everything is from the original Beatles recordings (ie. nothing new). Some clever parts going on. I read somewhere Mr Producer man said it was like the Da Vinci Code for Beatles fans. confused.gif

Not enough to cash in on their own reputations, someone has to drag Dan Brown into it as well?

What is the conspiracy theory here? Do we find out that Yoko and Linda had a thing going if we play it backwards?