• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted no more than three lines referring to The Shocker, which is in stark contrast to my typical A4 length posts on all manner of other topics. So really, I'm not that interested in it. This is a great opportunity for BoC to lead the discussion with his own musings, speculations, research, jokes and anecdotes on the thread topic.

No more asking a one line question and letting everyone else do the work.

Quote:
Originally posted by BagOfCrisps:
I have no experience of such things so not much I can say.
BoC, don't be insulted, but it seems you are able to talk at length about sport on tv and movies and not much else. Mate, get yourself out there and start playing with some cute girl's backside. It'll give you something to talk about.

\:\)

I'm not insulted. I find it quite funny actually. You are it seems keeping more of a track of my posts on this forum than I do. lol.gif (A bit strange actually)

I think I'll give your suggestion a miss.

Quote:
I'm not insulted. I find it quite funny actually. You are it seems keeping more of a track of my posts on this forum than I do. lol.gif (A bit strange actually)
:)

Nothing strange and I'm not tracking. It's not hard to see who's lives revolve around what they see on tv and movies. On top of that I've just noted, without counting, the number of times some people start a post and then contribute sfa, claiming not to know anything about it and saying "that's why I asked".

It isn't actually why people ask. They ask because they want to prompt some entertaining exchanges between people that actually do know something besides what's on tv or letting dreams be fullfilled by sportsman (again, on tv)

They usually conclude the post 2 weeks later with "this is really interesting, I'd like to know more".

They don't want to know more. They just feel vaguely obliged to say something. That very line is the typed equivalent of a shrivelled walnut rattling around in an empty unimaginative media dulled skull.

Here are two other curiosities (but don't feel singled out unfairly)

1. Me and my mates at the pub got talking, Hitler in a room with you and a load pistol, do you do it? We debated this at length, I'd be interested to know what you think....

2. Me and my mates at the pub got talking, the topic tuned to military types, why would someone want to become a military type? We debated this at length, I'd be interested to know what you think....

Then not a word from the initiator, but plenty from the forum entertainers.

If it was discussed at length between a group of people then surely the thread starter could relate the various opinions and experiences of the people in the discussion at the pub last night. But no.... "I know nothing about it, that's why I asked".

You gotta keep in mind my need here, I don't actually have a life: I live in a flat land ocean-less area of Germany, its not winter, hours in an office pretending to do a job that I will leave in a year, my sign-on deal compensation is not linked to my performance for the next year, I live alone, I don't own a tv, I don't have any friends in town and I don't want to go out drinking to make any. I want winter to arrive (and to have a buddy to hike lines with)

But that's off topic. Back to your theme. If you got out and about (like I used to before I met my current lady) you may realise that there is a disturbingly high number of otherwise pedestrian women who are obsessed with digitally violating guys, and for women they have an amazing lack of appreciation for lubrication. One is busy shagging away and hello boys, she's suddenly she's trying to ram a finger up ya butt! What's up with that?! Do you have any comments? All I want is for people like you to start talking about anything interesting, and seeing as you started this thread, that includes busting the chocolate starfish.

"We" don't get paid to type out entertainment for the forum. In fact, "we" get very little from it whilst loads of others get plenty from it. I'm tired of the inequality.

I'm going on protest. A go slow.

\:\)

You do indeed provide a lot of entertainment le spud dude. But I sure don't post to get that out of you.

But don't do a protest. I promise not to start any more threads. ;\)

By the way, what's with the name and avatar? ( know nothing about it, that's why I asked) ;\)

* Chocolate starfish do not actually contain chocolate. They contain a substance that you won't simply want to lick off your finger or wipe on the nearest bit of cotton material. Unfortunate but true. This I know for a fact.

Did that help boys?

BagOfCrisps, why don't you start a 'who would you be happy to see disappear from the forum' topic? That would be fun. I'd definitely contribute to that one.

Quote:
You do indeed provide a lot of entertainment le spud dude. But I sure don't post to get that out of you.

But don't do a protest. I promise not to start any more threads. ;\)

By the way, what's with the name and avatar? ( know nothing about it, that's why I asked) ;\)
It's ok to ask, you know that. I'm just trying to entice something more out of the walnut.

Name change: I want to return to my original name, db. But it confuses people so I am doing it very slowly, a three phased transition from le spud back to db.

Avatar change: A mate took that pic about a year ago and mailed it to me yesterday. It was originally of me and his girlfriend. Unlike me, she was raising two fingers and had stuck her tongue between them, in a horny lesbo kind of way. The picture was taken in some grotty pub in Camden (London) on Sunday night when we were hammered and listening to a really good local heavy rock band. From memory I chucked a sickie the next day. I felt motivated to use it as an avatar as I have always had a picture of me in some form, and I argue a lot these days, so it was fitting.

Now stop interupting my go-slow protest.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:

BagOfCrisps, why don't you start a 'who would you be happy to see disappear from the forum' topic? That would be fun. I'd definitely contribute to that one.
You're nasty! It sounds interesting, I'd like to know more.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
not speaking for myself O11, but i suspect you would be the #1 candidate for a lot of people.

Well enough about my celebrity, let's get back to bottoms.

I know a girl who likes to put her tongue in my ear whenever she gets the chance (not very often these days, sad to say). While it's quite satisfying to be on the receiving end of it, one does rather shudder to think that the tongue may stumble across a fleck or two of 'mimi kuso' in there. Ruminations of this sort have somewhat disinclined me to have anything to do with activities where 'kuso' of one type or another might be involved. I don't wish to make myself sound superior on this point as BoC does, but I'm a bit squeamish about kuso.

Am I missing something awfully good?

Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:

Avatar change: A mate took that pic about a year ago and mailed it to me yesterday. The picture was taken in some grotty pub in Camden (London) on Sunday night when we were hammered and listening to a really good local heavy rock band. From memory I chucked a sickie the next day.
Here's a picture of the band. I think they hate emo more than you do.

Check out the long haired bass player's hand bangin' his axe.

Today is the Snow Japan I Love Live Rock day.

band.jpg