Next time you hear someone say that Islam is not a peaceful religion, you may well agree.

But keep this image in mind:

hezbollah_wideweb__470x316,0.jpg

Charming stuff. Young Jewish girls writing messages on bombs before they are fired into Lebanon. Irrespective of which side is wrong or right, this is a very sick image.

The inscription on the first bomb or artillery cell reads:

“Nazralah with love from Israel”

Nazrala is the name of the Hesbolah leader in Lebanon. I highly doubt though that this bomb will reach its intended target.

I suppose that growing up in a suicide-bomb environment conditions 10 year old girls to think nothing of signing bomb destined for their neighbours.

This is not my opinion on who is wrong or right. It is just my observation that the environment in that region breeds some of the most unpleasant people on Earth, and they exist on both sides of the boarder. Good thing they have religion to guide them, otherwise hate and murder would be rampant. Hang on…

Although I am not an Israeli fan I have to admit that I have met many thinking people from Israel that disapprove this kind of actions and also the main stream policy of their government.

From my experience I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that the girls signing on the bombs are from some Orthodox Jew family on a day trip.