With some websites I visit (and they are legit sites), there is some clicking noises going on in the background when I first visit. I neeeeeed to know what is going on there? Is it some of my security software stopping some popups or something?

Any ideas?

They may be redirecting you to another page in their site.

Some sites take some info from your browser (screen size, language, browser version) etc and then send to to the part of the site set up to meet this data).

Try back clicking and if you can't get past the previous page then this is most likely the cause.

Don't listen to Bushpig. Both limbs have grown back and he's a one eyed Aussie anyway. What he's not telling you is that the radiation released turned his nuts into the gray version of Umeboshi

Couple of hours before the first Bledisloe Cup test and strangely I'm feeling no sympathy for you. Could be the cask of Aussie Wine we're drinking from.

But back to the point ole shriveled one. Which limbs are missing? Lower or upper? Upper and you can still hit the slopes, ut have a devil of a pulling the pudd.