A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

confused.gif

You think? This bloke does.

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Barman says: "No, we haven't got any f$%^&* bread."

Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any f$%^&* bread, ask me

again and I'll nail your f$%^&* beak to the bar you irritating bird!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?"

Duck says: "Got any bread?

soubriquet - that is possibly the best joke ever!

i not too sure about the one the guy suggested as being the funniest. and it certaily isn't as funny as the joke in monty python. it isn't even as funny as hitler's counter joke.

H:"my dog has no nose"

Crowd:"how does he smell?"

H: "awful"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There were 2 guys lining up to the Urologist. The second guy in line, out of concern of his own situation starts up a conversation:

Second in line: Hi dude, what’s your problem, why are you here today?

First in line: You know, I am a bit embarrassed to talk about it, but since you ask, my penis is green and blue and red lately……

Second guy: Whooo…. dude, it seems that we have similar problems. My penis is also green lately……

First guy: Ok man I am going in first, so after I came out I will tell you if it is something nasty or not.

So the first guy goes in the doctor’s office and after only 5 minutes have passed he comes out with a big grin on his face.

Second guy: What’s up man, what did the doctor tell you????

First guy: Ohhhhh, mate it’s nothing really serious. He just gave me some cleaning lotion and a deodorant and told me that it will eventually fade out in 2-3 days.

Second guy: Thanks dude, I feel a bit better now.

So the second guy goes in and starts explaining his situation to the doctor.

Second guy: Doctor there seems to be a problem with the color of my penis, but I think its nothing really serious.

Doctor: May I ask you to remove your underwear sir.

Second guy: Sure thing here you go.

Doctor: Shit man….. what on earth did you do to your penis!!!! Ok I will give you a 15 cc shot now but you will have to come here every day for the next 1-2 months to get an other one. I will also subscribe you some pills that you have to take 2 every 6 hours, and an ointment to put on 4 times a day.

Second guy: But….But….. I thought it was nothing serious….. to the other guy that came in before me and his penis was red, blue and green, you just gave him a lotion…Mine is only green… why do I have to go through all this???????

Doctor: Because his penis was green, red and blue from lipstick. Yours is green from mould!!!!!