I'm probably the last one from this forum to see him. He was building an incredible miniature train system in his "Early Bird Inn" which included tunnels, bridges, stations, landscape etc. I asked him to join our Easter BBQ over at Fattwins but he was too engrossed in his train building efforts. I expect he should have finished that by now.

Gamera-san, gomenkudasai. Please post some pictures of your train network.

My dad's friend used to build minature steam trains from scratch. We could sit on little benches behind them while they pulled us around a little track. It was kind of like a fairground attraction.

Hi all, miss me!? lol.gif

SJ Andrew pit in my house this afternoon to tell me everyone is noisy to make fun of me while I have been away \:D

As Markie and Weegeoff say, I am busy to make a model train layout now for our guests to play with when they stay overnight. Also,trying to switch our message from html pages to blog.

Maybe I can show everyone what I have been up to below.

view from a control room

Catch you soon!

Yes, that's right, Gamera is not married...yet! But if any of you ladies are interested, you'd better hurry up because when I last visited him, there was a long line of josei-tachi outside his inn waiting for o-miai.

I never had a really good scalextric set but my best friend did. It was great, we spend days on that. He got a really posh one and it was quite reliable actually.

I feel like going shopping \:\)