I was eating a pizza last night.

I had put some tabasco on it.

I have a bit of hayfever right now and at one point I started rubbing my eyes.

I must have had some tabasco on my fingers.

IT HURT! I thought I was going blind.

I would not recommend it.

eek.gif

I once got a bit in my eye, just the tiniest amount and it really did sting a lot. I have been very careful with it since then. You will too!

I try to avoid pizza places that offer Tabasco. It's an admission that the pizza doesn't taste of anything itself. If you follow this policy, you will reduce the risk of getting Tabasco in your eyes by an extraordinarily high factor.

I once rubbed raw chilli fingers in my eyes at the restaurant of a very straightlaced Pakistani girl in my acquaintance. I was supposed to be on my best behaviour but ended up making a bit of a scene. I think I may even have said "****!" quite loudly.

I have done that too O11. I was given a habanero chilli grown fresh in a friends garden. Apparently one of the hottest variety on the planet. I love hot stuff so he gave me one to try. I cut the tiniest slice off the end and ate it. It blew my mouth out like someone was using a flame-thrower on my taste buds! I started sweating profusely, and without thinking I rubbed my eyes, forehead and cheeks with my unwashed hands I had used to cut the habanero. The small amount of oil from it went straight into my opened up pores, as well as my eyes, and I think I experienced pretty close to what it is like to be pepper sprayed! eek.gif My eyes burned for quite a while but my skin burned for about 3 hours after.

Nice one there Gamera lol.gif I wouldn't want that burning sensation in my clock either!

I've never had a habanero chilli, are they just so hot that there's like no taste? I like hot food, but there comes a point when it gets too hot and it just burns without tasting of anything.

Yeah, well that one was quite ridiculously hot, and it would have killed the taste of anything else I might have tried it in combination with! Slimeypete, I do get hayfever, but it was winter in Aus, so no combination thank goodness! lol.gif

Tabasco Blues

Woke up this morning

Put tabasco in my eye

Said I woke up this morning

I put tabasco in my eye

Lord the blues come all over me

All I could do was moan and cry