Anyone off to Hakuba this weekend? Besides the usual good riding, sounds like there will be some solid partying going on up there.

Trying to figure out the best/cheapest way up there. Currently considering shink, overnight bus, car rental (if we can)...

Anyone take the overnight? would you recommend it?

oh yeah i'll be there! riding happo on saturday and then boogie-ing down at the big party at club panorama sat night. the music's going til 6, so prolly wont ride sunday. i'd say if you take the overnight bus, you'll be too drained to enjoy the night. so rent a car if you can!

I think this should turn into a little Hakuba roll-call. Correct my memory if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember the following people heading up there this weekend:

Mr. Sparkle

Nekobi

Danz

...d...b... (whatever)

fattwins

toque

crazyski

add your name to the list, yo! clap.gif

I will be there Friday and Saturday, gotta work Sunday and then get rotten at a nomi/tabihodai Sayonara party on Sunday night...life is tough.

See ya all there on Saturday daytime though.

Heard Davo could be in the vicinty too. half the forum is gonna be there by the looks of it.

Quote:
Originally posted by MistaSparkle*:
Anyone take the overnight? would you recommend it?
Yep I have done it doing it on Thursday night, Davo has done it dozens of times. We both come from Osaka so its a long ride. If you can naturally sleep anywhere then its cool, if you are a poor sleeper then it can be hell.
Got Valium? ;\)

P.s Mr* your dropkicked octopus site is sweet cool.gif

Yes it sucks to ride the bus. I'll be there and arriving by car luckily. Even the crappy roadside rest areas seem better when you don't have to stop for an hour with all the other munters.

Quote:
Originally posted by kamoshika:
Yep I have done it doing it on Thursday night, Davo has done it dozens of times. We both come from Osaka so its a long ride. If you can naturally sleep anywhere then its cool, if you are a poor sleeper then it can be hell.
Got Valium? ;\)

P.s Mr* your dropkicked octopus site is sweet cool.gif
Looks like we were able to squeeze out a rental with the help of a certain forum member's lady friend... so we'll save the overnight bus for more dire times...

glad you like the site... it's my new super-efficient productivity dehancer. \:D