Taking it out on other people

I've had a really busy and increasingly stressful week and a phone call with a guy who is just a complete fool (work related) just before lit the explosives before.

Unfortunately I then went and took it out on an unsuspecting friend who called. Difficult to go into details but I was probably quite rude when I really shouldn't have been and really regret it.

It's like that sometimes though isn't it? Things build up and then in some frustration you might blow those frustrations off on other people.

I'll call him back a bit later and apologise and try to make up.

Anyone done anything even quite serious in this kind of situation?

If I'm stressed out I usually like to be alone as much as possible.

When I was younger I said something that got me fired from a job. (Only a summer part time thing but still I had a bit of a temper)

ug, what did your mate say? Things cool now?

sucks that people are around you at the wrong time and end up getting flamed for no reason or having to listen to us vent. Hopefully a little explanation and an Im sorry was enough.

Bushpig has been a great mate to me for many years and has been a ventee of mine probably too many times too... \:o Ahh, what the hell, if ya cant vent at your friends what are they good for? ;\)

I used to have a boss who was like that... you just KNEW when to avoid him. Any contact would result in some kind of bad feeling going on. He was an idiot. One under stress, mind, but an idiot all the same.