Marunouchi OLs wear same kind of clothes and vary little in character.

-working at the office from 9am to 5pm

-going for lunch with purse in hand

-taking a culture lesson after work on Monday

-shopping and having a nice dinner with some girlfriends on Tuesday

-taking Yoga lesson on Wednesday

-facial treatment on Thursday

-gokon and try to find future husband on Friday

I used be like this in my early twenties but got bored and decided to go to England.

rach, I did gokon in my early twenties, like Keio or Waseda boys, Dentsu, Sony guys... But I never met anyone interesting there and realized that gokon was just for the boring people who need status label on them.

NO.9, Yoga is good and I tried to take lesson a few times. But doing Yoga with other people every week doesn't make sense to me. I can do yoga at home everynight for free. Maybe taking a lesson once a year is enough.

Agree. That was one of my all time favourite posts.

re Siren's question:

You pose "artistric incline" and then you suggest a "dealer in art". Your question betrays your lack of understanding ;\)

- dealers in art

- creators of art.

One is a profession with the motivation of money. The other is a rare and very special gift.

That's nothing wrong with my question. The Oxford dictionary defines 'inclination' as

"• noun 1 a natural tendency to act or feel in a particular way. 2 (inclination for/to/towards) an interest in or liking for. 3 (irrelevant). 4 (irrelevant)."

There is nothng which implies creation.

Had I wanted to indicate simply 'ability to create', I would have just said 'artist'.