Recently I've bought 2 things (a speaker system and a DVD) that have had really annoying and totally useless stickers on them. Both I tried to take off and they could not come off easily leaving a really bad mess on my new things. mad.gif I thought those crappy "can't take off" stickers were a thing of the past, but apparently not.

Any idea of good ways to get the mess off my products and make them look as new as they are?

I guess you mean after you took of the stickers, some glue and dirt remained on the surface.

Try rubbing on the spot, with a piece of cotton soaked with 100% alcohol. I ve seen also some sprays that do the same job, but I don’t know how they are called.

Try the alcohol first that it is not toxic, and if it doesn’t work go for the sprays.

Hey v I know exactly what you mean, they are very annoying. There always seem to be so many of those things on CDs from the US as well (they don't have them on UK CDs)

You can buy WD40 in Don Quihote. It's a lubricant in a spray can with about 10,000 uses. There is a Japanese version in a red can with 55 written on the front of it - well at least it looks similar but not too sure if it can be used for quite so many things. You can get the 55 one in most DIY and car shops.