place to upload folders with large files?

I was going to use yousendit.com, which lets you upload files of up to 1GB, but I'm not sure if it will accept folders, I think you can only upload files. I think we have about 700mgs of data we need to upload. There's too many files to upload individually.

Anyone recommend somewhere?

Thanks.

It definitely would if I had somewhere to upload it with enough space. I don't unfortunately.

Franno - me and the guy helping me do the color adjustments for my CD artwork. It's getting manufactured in Singapore and we're trying to save time by uploading instead of sending. All the going back and forth of sending adjusted files and waiting to receive new proofs has taken a lot of time. This should be the last time we have to adjust. I might actually have a CD one day, that would be nice.

Someone just recommended compressing the folder. Hadn't thought about that cos it's getting sent from a Mac to be opened on a PC, so wasn't sure about compatibility. But for sure there will be a compatible compression program I can use. Now off to find one.

Thanks for responding.

Thanks, Montoya. Didn't know that you could compress zip compatible files in Stuffit. I did check out maczipit too. Either of those should do the trick. cheers.

Jane - try zipping your folders.